IRA Irrigation endodontic canal
- Needles are premium quality endodontic canal irrigation needles used in root canal treatments for irrigation of canals to remove any debris or blood.
- Irrigation needles are available as single or double vent, straight or prebent type.
- Irrigation needle with two lateral vents provides gentle and effective irrigation of root canal.
* With this high quality, side vented, luer lock irrigation needle, you can be sure to get an effective and safe irrigation when performing an endo treatment
* Easy and optimized to clean out the canals with the double side openings, creating a "swirl-effect".
* Safe with the rounded and closed tip, protecting apex/perforation
* Thin wall
* Luer lock Hub
* Disposable (Single Use)